Dr. Brian Choi
Dr. Brian Choi obtained his Bachelor of Medical Science degree in Honours Physiology at The University of Western Ontario. His interest in interacting with people at a more personal level has driven him to pursue a dental career in health care. Then he continued his studies to graduate with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree from The University of Detroit Mercy.
After completion of dental school, he moved back to Canada and practiced in the Niagara region prior to taking over the practice in Woodstock. In his years of practicing he has created a strong reputation for setting patients at ease and doing quality work. Dr. Choi is very knowledgeable, attentive, and personable and he will take his time to explain what he is doing and answer any questions patients may have. He is an excellent dentist who will uphold the high quality of service that patients have appreciated in the past.
Currently, Dr. Choi is the member of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario and a member of the Ontario Dental Association. Dr. Choi continues to update his dental training by regularly attending the national and international dental conferences and continuing education dental courses annually.
Outside of the office, Dr. Choi enjoys spending time with his wife, Hailey daughter, Charlotte and son Brandon.
Our team provides preventive dental care, dental emergencies as well as cosmetic dental services, including: Dental Fillings, Tooth Extractions, Periodontal assessment and treatment by our Dental Hygienist (teeth cleaning), Bridge, Crown, Root Canal Therapy, Dental Veneer, Teeth Whitening, Sport Guard and Night Guard, Nitrous Oxide (Laughing gas)
- Dental checkups
- Digital x-rays
- Composite fillings (also known as white fillings)
- Crowns (full gold crown, porcelain fused to metal crowns, all ceramic crowns)
- Post and core build-ups
- Inlays and onlays
- Dental implant crowns
Second opinions/consultation for
- Cosmetic/aesthetic dentistry
- Hygiene maintenance program to prevent gum disease
- Pit and fissure sealants to prevent cavities
- Space maintainers for children
- Sport guards, night guards (bruxism splints)
- Topical fluoride treatments
- Bridges& Crowns
- Removable partial denture
- Removable complete denture
- Implant supported overdenture
- Implant supported bridges
- Children’s dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry
- Nitrous Oxide (Laughing gas)
- Custom trays tooth whitening
Periodontal disease treatment (scaling and root planning)
Root Canal Therapy
Location & Contact Info
891 Dundas St. Woodstock, Ontario.
- Monday : 9:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM
- Tuesday : 9:00 AM ~ 7:00 PM
- Wednesday : 9:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM
- Thursday : 9:00 AM ~ 7:00 PM
- Friday : 9:00 AM ~ 2:00 PM